Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Aloe Ever Shield Deodorant Stick

Most of us know conventional deodorants are not that good for us with all the stuff that's in them, and of course there are the links to various horrid things like cancer and alzheimers etc - admittedly not proven but it's still something to be somewhat concerned about.  The problem is they work!  They do the job we expect from them and stop us being smelly and sweaty.  There are alternatives on the market but they tend not to be so effective - or in some cases not really effective at all. 

Aloe Ever Shield Deodorant Stick is different.  It doesn't contain any aluminium salts (the potential nasties that may cause problems), does not stain clothes, and can be used immediately after shaving or waxing without any stinging. 

It really works!  I am quite a sweaty person I'm afraid, and this stick leaves me feeling fresh all day.  Glides on smoothly and has a subtle fresh fragrance - a little like fresh cotton actually.  This is probably our bestseller - when I started selling Forever products I met a few people who had used these products years before and this was the one they asked about.  Everyone I've spoken to who has used it really likes it, and always comes back for more.  That's the best recommendation anyone can give.  Only £6.40 and will far outlast any spray, so a bargain at that price!  more details .....

No comments:

Post a Comment