Saturday, 15 June 2013

Forever Bright Toothgel

A gentle, non-fluoride formula, that contains aloe vera and bee propolis and is suitable for vegetarians.  It nourishes, strengthens and protects teeth and gums whilst fighting plaque and whitening without bleaching agents.

This is probably the best toothpaste I have ever used. Lasts for ages, as you only need to use a very small amount - literally the size of a pea - on your toothbrush.  Safe for children to use and is bright green so children do find it appealing - my grandson calls it Shrek toothpaste. Natural peppermint and spearmint flavours give it a fresh, mildly minty taste. 

This toothgel has natural antibacterial properties, and will not irritate gums or your mouth lining - I had quite a lot of problems with bleeding gums before I started using it and they stopped bleeding within one or two days.  Natually whitens teeth without damaging bleaching ingredients, my teeth looked noticeably whiter within about 2 weeks of starting to use it, and that was when I was still smoking cigarettes!   

Costs £5.75 so in the mid-price range for toothpastes.  Both myself and him indoors use this three times per day and a tube lasts us about a month.  Buy it from our shop or contact me if you need more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment