I absolutely love this product! Incredibly soothing, works like magic on bites and itchy bits and fabulous for dealing with skin that’s had too much sun. Comes in a spray pump dispenser and when you first use it you will think it’s weird – it feels and looks just like water, so be warned at the first spray because you will be expecting some sort of lotion and it’s not. It smells …. ok. A little like herby aloe vera, which is I guess what it is. I don’t think aloe vera has the nicest smell in the world but hey, it works! You can’t have everything.It contains stabilised aloe vera gel, bee propolis, allantoin and 11 exclusive plant extracts to soothe and moisturise the skin. It’s also brilliant at protecting hair from sun damage or from chlorine in swimming pools. Some hair salons use it as a pre-perm treatment to protect the hair from the drying effects of chemicals. Not sure about applying it before hair dye mind you – that can be a bit “sensitive” to products already on the hair. I might try it out and report back – with good or bad results! This product can be used on children’s skin and even on the most sensitive skins.
At £16.28 it’s not cheap but it lasts for ages so good value for money. Visit our website
No comments:
Post a Comment